There are two categories of membership in NACM:
- Full membership is issued to midwives and student midwives who identify as Indigenous, Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis and/or Inuit.
- Supportive membership may be issued to individuals wishing to support NACM's mission. Supportive Members are non-voting members and do not attend the annual Gathering.
Benefits of full membership
- Full members of NACM have voting privileges and can join various committees.
- Full members can participate in the annual NACM Gathering.
- Full members of NACM are considered members of the Canadian Association of Midwives (CAM). For more information about CAM membership benefits click here.
- To receive a NACM full membership form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Supportive Membership
- To be part of a network of individuals committed to improving maternal-child health in Aboriginal communities
- As NACM grows, to receive new and updates about Aboriginal maternal-child health
- To become a NACM Supportive Member, click here: http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/cam-h/nacm-supportive-member/
Annual Membership fees
- Full members: Paid work: $100 .00 Unpaid work: $25.00 Students/Elders: Free
- Supportive members: $100.00
- To pay by cheque or money order in the name of National Aboriginal Council of Midwives (NACM), please submit via mail to our office at 300-2330 Notre Dame West, Montreal, QC, H3J 1N4
- To pay by credit card, please call the CAM office during regular business hours at 514-807-3668